Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer fun somethings begun

So this summer has kept us all very busy. A good busy though. I have learned that I can in deed handle 6 kids varying in age. My oldest nephew is keeping us on our toes with normal teenager stuff. My other nephew is a home body, who I discovered has a love for baking. So far this summer, Wyatt, Lana and I have made bread, a cake and some whole wheat Spenda mini M&M cookies. Wyatt has been so happy and excited about each project. It really made Larry's and my day when he was telling his dad about everything. Here are some pictures of our end products. Note: the cake has two different types of frosting on it. lana did the pecan side and Wyatt did the cream cheese side.


Each treat was delicious and brought two wonderful smiles. I love being a mom and an auntie. Now to have Wyatt makes something else.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Everything looks yummy. I hope my boys like to cook when they get older.

Angela said...

I can't believe I still learn about more things you guys have been up to when I read your blog. You guys are the best and I sure love you! You sure do do a LOT!