Thursday, August 29, 2013

Welcome to the land of the coyotes



It happened... I don't know how... and why so fast but she is off to school! I feel robbed of her tiny little self. She has been looking forward to her first day since she graduated from Pre-K. We had a hard time explaining to her that she had a summer break and wouldn't start right away.
Now she is a South Mountain Coyote and a future Moriarty Pinto. So far she loves school, her friends and her after school teacher.

Little brother was excited to drop her off but a little confused why he didn't get to stay. He has adjusted to being with out his big sister. He is the big helper and assistant at his daycare, helping other kids learn the "ropes". I think we have all finally adjusted to another semester.
I am more than ready to graduate from school and leave it in the dust; although I'm tempted to pursue a masters.

No comments: